LIVE… LOVE… BELIEVE… DREAM… ENJOY
These are five words I surround myself with each day. I have a fine arts degree and as an artist I have applied my skills as a Ceramist, Sculptor, and Painter. My passion for chocolate led me to a new medium and thus I attended École Chocolat Professional School of Chocolate Arts earning a certification as a Professional Chocolatier.
I live each day eating some form of chocolate and I love its texture, aroma, distinct tones and notes. Color, sheen, shape and decoration are as important to the finished piece of chocolate as the complimentary or contrasting flavors I use to expand the taste experience.
I am a breast cancer survivor and I believe I can make a difference by donating a percentage of all sales to various cancer charities and research organizations. My dream is that you will enjoy my chocolate creations as much as I do and share them with those you love…
- Artisanal chocolates handmade with fresh, natural, and certified organic ingredients
- Highest quality cacao beans grown without chemicals from source countries around the equator and plantations with fair trade practices
- No soy! (Soy lecithin is an emulsifier)
- Homemade fruit purees with fresh, seasonal, organic fruits
- Locally sourced ingredients whenever possible
- Fresh, local, organic cream without carrageenan
- Made in Michigan
- Recyclable packaging made in the USA
- Absolutely no artificial preservatives, additives, oils, or extracts
- Finest dark chocolate rich in antioxidants